Individualized care for you through the stages of menopause and beyond.
Healthier aging and a better quality of life are possible when you take charge of health factors under your control, including management of medical conditions, medications, nutrition and activity.
The Methodist Women's Center Menopause care team is experienced and specially trained in the comprehensive management of menopause-related issues, including gynecological health, bone health, sexual health, hormone therapy, non-hormonal treatments, nutrition and fitness. Our care providers will work with you to develop a specialized plan based on your individual needs, lifestyle and preferences.
Our comprehensive services can help you through the transition and in becoming a healthier you. Our services include:
Our approach to menopause
Many women go through the menopause transition with minimal discomfort. Those who do experience discomforts may reduce them by healthy making lifestyle changes.
However, some women need medical treatment and support to persevere through menopause. Methodist Physicians Clinic Women's Center Menopause Clinic offers experienced menopause providers who are certified in menopause management with the expertise to make this transition time the best it can be.
What sets the Methodist Menopause Clinic apart?
- Team approach and partnership with you for better overall health.
- Providers certified by the North American Menopause Society.
- Personal attention in a relaxed atmosphere.
- More time to focus on you with 45 to 60 minute appointments.
- Guidance on risks and benefits so you can make informed decisions on treatment options right for you.
- Ongoing communication and care coordination with your primary care provider.